Done.
8hours of endurance game! Well, it's not game though, it's 8hours of project work to be precise. Finally got my SADS done! Wah, like finally! =) Haha.
Submission and presentation on the following monday. Let's hope things don't go wrong on that day itself.
Yanhong will be back till 19th of July. Haha. But don't know whether will be meeting her or not. Well well well, shall see. =)
PS; Love? don't love? Miss? don't miss?
I love and I miss! =) Do you?
Submission and presentation on the following monday. Let's hope things don't go wrong on that day itself.
Yanhong will be back till 19th of July. Haha. But don't know whether will be meeting her or not. Well well well, shall see. =)
PS; Love? don't love? Miss? don't miss?
I love and I miss! =) Do you?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home